Day one: The Art of Seeing
- Experience a new way of seeing that connects the needs of your soul with the spaces that shelter you.
- Travel to a world of rich colors, symbols, textures, patterns and painted decoration; from cave painting through contemporary art, to the current renaissance in home decoration and design, explore evocative and inspiring images from around the world in this visionary presentation. We will investigate, cross culturally, the human impulse to create spaces of meaningful beauty.
- Contact your artistic muse through guided visualizations and discover for yourself your own individual healing colors, symbols, patterns and designs.
Day two: Inviting in Beauty
This day is devoted to creating sacred space and healing spaces through painted design and color.
- Learn techniques and practical methods for inviting in beauty and uplifting the energy in a room to create harmony, radiance and vitality.
- Shelley will demonstrate her signature painted skies, impressionistic gardens and atmospheric faux finishes that expand space and let the 'spirit' of the room soar.
- Learn how to identify what you need to create an environment that supports your health and healing.
Shelley Masters has been transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary on a grand scale for over 25 years. Her natural artistic talent and innate enthusiasm have landed her commissioned artwork in the most prestigious homes in the Bay Area and throughout the country. As a muralist and artist, she combines artistic talent with an innate spiritual sensitivity to create sacred space. She is an alchemist with a paintbrush who has transformed over 500 Bay Area homes, restaurants, hospital chapels and hospice rooms into timeless, beautiful art.
For more information please contact Shelley Masters at - firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-343-1565